All media should contact Executive Director, Dr. Elisabeth Ormandy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We envision a society where the public ethic, and technological advancements and global communication strategies in the scientific community have made the use of nonhuman animals in science obsolete.
To build an ethical culture of science that respects animal life by promoting the reduction and replacement of animals in research, testing, and teaching.
From Our Blog
- CASIS partnership brings ‘organs-on-chips’ research...June 23, 2017 - 8:00 am
- U.S. House votes to End VA’s Painful Experiments on D...July 30, 2017 - 12:44 pm
- 2016 Animal Research Statistics in Austria, Hungary and...August 1, 2017 - 10:16 am
- Australia’s Proposed ban on Animal Testing Weaker than...August 2, 2017 - 11:08 am
- Technological advances may reduce need for animal testi...February 19, 2018 - 11:55 am
- Computers outperform lab rats in detecting toxic chemic...February 17, 2018 - 10:53 am
- California Legislation Would Prohibit Sale of Animal-Tested...February 16, 2018 - 10:20 am
- Bill aims to show a little puppy love for retired lab a...February 15, 2018 - 8:08 pm