All media should contact Executive Director, Dr. Elisabeth Ormandy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We envision a society where the public ethic, and technological advancements and global communication strategies in the scientific community have made the use of nonhuman animals in science obsolete.
To use an evidence-based approach to promote alternatives to animals in research, testing and teaching.
From Our Blog
- Ending cosmetic testing on animals is good businessNovember 30, 2016 - 6:08 pm
- OECD Aims to Extend Acceptance of Non-Animal Test DataMay 11, 2017 - 5:42 pm
- EU Lab Publishes Recommendations on Non-Animal Skin Allergy...May 11, 2017 - 5:32 pm
- Implementation of Alternative Testing Strategies under Amended...May 11, 2017 - 5:31 pm
- Canadian 2016 Animal Statistics Show The Highest Numbers...November 17, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- IIVS announces the opening of a non-animal testing lab in...November 16, 2017 - 10:20 am
- Wyss Core Faculty member Jennifer Lewis named winner of...November 15, 2017 - 4:35 pm
- Ten leading universities conduct over one third of all UK...November 13, 2017 - 8:49 pm